Arson Behind Jacksonville Attic Fire Restoration Job
This fire caused to this Jacksonville homeowner’s attic was the result of arson. An individual went into the attic, dumped gasoline, and set a match to the area. Though authorities and the fire department were brought in quickly, when SERVPRO of Jacksonville Northwest was called in, the whole attic was black and full of soot.
SERVPRO of Jacksonville Northwest soda-blasted the attic area to remove soot form the roof joists and plywood. These measures were the key to odor removal from the fire in this instance. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Here’s more about our fire restoration expertise.
Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
We at SERVPRO of Jacksonville Northwest have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.