Severe Weather Forecast for Jacksonville and Surrounding Areas
The National Weather Service is predicting severe weather for Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia over the next couple of days. Here’s a summary of their weather briefing.
Weather Impact Overview Southeast Georgia & Northeast Florida
- Severe Thunderstorm Potential by Afternoon
- Main Areas: SE Georgia & Suwannee River Valley
- Main hazards: Isolated tornado (SE GA), damaging winds, small hail
- Thunderstorms & Waves of Heavy Rain through Saturday
- Potential for a few strong to severe thunderstorms Thursday & Friday
- Severe storms possible with squall line passage Friday Night
- Periods of Heavy rainfall, especially Thursday Night through Friday night
- Small Craft Advisory Outer Waters Today
- Small Craft Conditions Friday Night through Sunday
- Frequent Gusts to Gale Force Friday Night
- Saturday Inland Freeze Saturday Night & Inland Frost Sunday Night
Be safe and be sure to listen out for weather alerts as conditions can change quickly. If you suffer storm damage, we can help! Call SERVPRO of Jacksonville Northwest at 904.256.4894.